Steelwrist Compactors are designed for quiet, safe, comfortable and maintenance free compaction of soil, pipeline trenches, embankments, pits and shafts.
The low height and off-center bracket position increase the reach and you can use the compactor under obstacles and in other narrow positions.
The open design allows the compactor plate to self-clean and prevent backfill material to jam the compactor.
The angled housing design and rubber buffers provides optimum force distribution for the compaction work and makes it possible to use in rough terrain. The 15° angle also reduce stress on the rubber buffers resulting in less wear.
Additionally the job site safety level is improved as the need for personnel directly in the work area is reduced.
- Low noise motor and rubber buffers reduce oscillation to the operator´s cabin
- Bolt on top brackets available with S-, SQ- CW- and HS-type standards
- 15° housing for best force distribution
- Pressure- and flow rate-control for overload protection
- Off-center bracket position allows for compaction under obstacles
- Excenter motor permanently lubricated