Tiltrotators for excavators from 2 to 33 ton
Steelwrist offer a complete product offering for modern excavators. All sizes have Front Pin Lock technology. Our tiltrotators have a low building height, high tilt angle and an unbeatable relationship between strength and weight thanks to steel casted components.
Tiltrotators for safety and efficiency
The most compact and optimized tiltrotator in the market
Steelwrist offers the most modern products for excavators and backhoe loaders up to 33 tons. We make products that are simple, safe and effective to use in your daily work.
Specific product benefits
Thanks to a focus on steel molded components, we offer compact tiltrotators with low building height and low weight that gives you optimized digging geometry and the best fuel efficiency.
- Cast steel in all major components for the best ratio strength to weight
- The lowest building height
- 45 ° tilt angle for greater flexibility – on all tiltrotators
- Double acting tilt cylinders with check valve as option
- Vertical tilt cylinders that allow digging in narrow trenches
- Grease lubrication for longer life and possible to connect to your central lubrication system
- Six channel swivel with high flow for a flexible use with your tiltrotator
Front Pin Lock for free
Front Pin lock is standard on all Steelwrist tiltrotators and quick couplers.
A secure solution that works for all excavators.
With simple means and regular maintenance you can easily extend the warranty on your tiltrotator. A few but important steps:
- Register your product at the time of purchase
- Service your product asn instructed in the service manual
- Two checks ups by a specialist during the first two years
Simple and effective for you!
Gripper cassette - possible to retrofit
A fantastic tool and when you have got used to it you will never go back to working without. Casted four finger gripper for best durability and grip.
- Large opening
- Full closure
- Possible to retrofit
DATATAG theft protection
Protect your tiltrotator against theft and get better insurance conditions with DATATAG marking.